What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of data sent by a website's server to the browser on your computer or mobile device. Cookies help us to recognise and remember your device when you visit our websites and enable us to retrieve among other things, your user settings and preferences.
- For the operation of our website and Services
- To improve your user experience. By remembering your preferences and settings we can make it easier and faster to navigate through our website
- To simplify any sign-in procedures
- To log your use of our website and services so that we can understand what you find useful or interesting.
- To determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and email campaigns
- To ensure content from our site and mobile applications is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
- To provide social media features such as liking and sharing our offers.
What type of cookies do we use and why do we use them?
We use different types of cookies to run our website and Services including:
Analytical cookiesAnalytical cookies help us to understand how visitors gain access to or read our site and interact with our Services. We collect statistical information about our visitors, such as whether they have visited the site before and the pages they view. We use these cookies to determine the kind of offers and services our visitors value most, which in turn helps us to improve our Services.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. On this website you’ll find information about a browser plug-in that can be installed to prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics.
Managing your cookie preferences
Cookies are meant to improve your user experience, but some users prefer to set restrictions on the types of cookies that can be stored on their device. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to accept different type of cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. Please visit your browsers help page for more information. It is important to note it may affect your ability to use our Services if you choose to restrict or disable cookies.
Updates to this policy