This service is provided by, and all purchases are made from The Irish Times DAC.
- Registered in Dublin, Ireland No. 2514 VAT Number: IE8/L/40281T
- Registered Office, 24 – 28 Tara Street, Dublin 2
- Telephone: 0818 464465
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
Please read this agreement carefully before accessing or using the service. By accessing or using the newsdelivery.ie service, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. The Irish Times may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting the modified agreement.
The Irish Times will endeavour to deliver newspaper(s) to your home or office first thing each morning. However, from time to time, late breaking news stories, bad weather etc. may delay deliveries in some areas.
All payments are made monthly in advance. Payments can be made by Visa or MasterCard.
Monthly payments - as all payments are paid monthly in advance the cancellation period is determined by the number of paid issues remaining.
Holiday Stops / Starts
We need 2 full working days to process your holiday request. Requests can be made online, by phone or by email.
If your newspaper is not delivered you must report it to us within 24 hours of delivery date.
If advance monthly payment is declined the following procedures will apply
- The Credit Card request for funds will be resubmitted to the Bank within five working days.
- Should this process be unsuccessful you will be contacted via email to arrange immediate payment - should both procedures be unsuccessful supplies will be suspended until payment is made in full.
Lost / Stolen / Expired Cards
Should your card be lost, stolen or expired you must inform us within three working days.