This service is provided by, and all purchases are made from The Irish Times DAC.
- Registered in Dublin, Ireland No. 2514 VAT Number: IE8/L/40281T
- Registered Office, 24 – 28 Tara Street, Dublin 2
- Telephone: 0818 464465
- Email: [email protected]
Terms and Conditions
Please read this agreement carefully before accessing or using the service. By accessing or using the newsdelivery.ie service, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. The Irish Times may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting the modified agreement.
- The Irish Times Newspaper Delivery Service is a paid subscription-based service. The User must register, set up an account and pay a subscription to gain access to these services. The subscription fee is determined by The Irish Times and can be subject to change at any time at our sole discretion. Subscription to any of the paid subscription service is personal to the User and may not be transferred or assigned.
- By subscribing for a paid subscription service the User agrees to pay all fees and charges, including applicable taxes. In order to set up an account, the User must provide The Irish Times with valid credit card/debit card information, and by providing such information, the User thereby authorises The Irish Times to bill all fees, charges and applicable taxes through that account as and when they become due. Any queries regarding billing on a User account must be raised with The Irish Times within 30 days. All credit card/debit card details are entered on a secured page and they are securely processed.
- The User will be billed in Euro. Exchange settlements will be determined by agreements between the User and the credit card/debit card issuer. If The Irish Times does not receive payment from the credit card/debit card issuer, the User agrees to pay all amounts due on the User's account upon demand. If we do not receive prompt payment for all fees, charges and applicable taxes, the User will be in default and we reserve the right to suspend the User's account and access to the Paid Subscription Services without notice.
- Subject to any right of withdrawal under applicable law, fees, charges and applicable taxes are non-refundable.
- You may only subscribe to the Newspaper Delivery Service if you are at least 18 years or older and legally capable of entering into binding contracts. Further the address to which you want the newspapers delivered must be one to which The Irish Times delivers. To check if your address is one to which The Irish Times delivers please see https://www.irishtimes.com/subscriptions
- In order to subscribe for the supply of the Newspaper Delivery Service you must register and set up an account on the Site and provide The Irish Times with a current valid payment method. The following payment methods are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Debit Card and Amex.
- The Irish Times will endeavour to deliver the newspaper to the designated address prior to 7.30 am however The Irish Times does not guarantee delivery by that time and shall have no liability whatsoever for any papers delivered after that time.
- This is a subscription service. You can subscribe for a monthly subscription (“Monthly Subscription”) which will continue month to month and The Irish Times will bill the monthly subscription fee to your payment method unless and until you cancel your subscription or it is terminated by The Irish Times.
- You can also subscribe for an annual subscription (“Annual Subscription”) which will continue year to year and The Irish Times will bill your payment method unless and until you cancel your subscription or it is terminated by The Irish Times.
- Your payment method will be billed each month and in the case of a Monthly Subscription on the date you subscribe and on the first day of each month thereafter and each year in the case of an Annual Subscription on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of your initial annual subscription for the Newspaper Delivery Service Service.Should this process be unsuccessful you will be contacted via email to arrange immediate payment - should both procedures be unsuccessful supplies will be suspended until payment is made in full.
- If your subscription payment is not successfully settled with the billing period set out in term (vi) above or you breach any of the Terms The Irish Times reserves the right to terminate your subscription immediately.
- In the case of Monthly Subscriptions all payments are non-refundable. In the case of Annual Subscriptions, where you cancel your subscription prior to the expiry of the year, you will be entitled to a refund of any full unused months remaining.
- You can cancel your Monthly Subscription at any time. To cancel your Monthly Subscription you need to telephone 353 1 6758894 or send an email to [email protected] which must be received by The Irish Times at least ten business days in advance of your monthly billing date, which is calculated in accordance with term (vi) above. You will continue to receive the Newspaper Delivery Service Service until the end of the monthly billing period.
- You can cancel your Annual Subscription any time. To cancel your Annual Subscription you need to telephone 353 1 6758894 or send an email to [email protected] which must be received by The Irish Times at least ten business days in advance of your annual billing date, which is calculated in accordance with term (vi). You will continue to receive the Newspaper Delivery Service Service for any unused portion of the month, calculated as the monthly anniversary of the date of your initial subscription, in which you cancel.
- For the purpose of the Terms a business days means Monday to Friday 8.00 am to 8.00pm and any day which is not a public or bank holiday in the Republic of Ireland.
- The Irish Times reserves the right to increase the subscription fees for the Newspaper Delivery Service Service at any time at its absolute discretion. Should The Irish Times change the subscription fees you will be notified by email and the increased subscription fees will apply to the next monthly or annual billing period as applicable.
- The Irish Times reserves the right to decline to provide the Newspaper Delivery Service Service to any individual or company.
- You can book your subscription holiday online using the My Account service or by contacting us by telephone at 353-1-6758894 or by email at [email protected] We need 2 full working days to process your holiday request. A credit will be applied to your account in the payment following your holiday period.
- If your newspaper is not delivered you must report it to us within 24 hours of delivery date.
- Should your card be lost, stolen or expired you must inform us within three working days.
- The Irish Times may at its sole discretion offer bundle subscriptions to the The Irish Times Digital Subscription (Premium and Standard Digital), Irish Examiner (ePaper), Evening Echo (ePaper) and the Newspaper Delivery Service together. If a bundle subscription is cancelled, it is cancelled in its entirety.